If Jeju Island is the symbol of Korean tourism, Bali is the famous island of Indonesia and Hawaii is tourist paradise of the USA, then Phu Quoc (located in Kien Giang Province) is the gorgeous pearl island of Vietnam. Do read my sharing below to know great travel experiences for you in Phu Quoc Island!
1. Visit Phu Quoc Vinpearl LandThis is a new tourist spot on Phu Quoc Island, opening since 2014. It is the gathering place of world-class restaurants, hotels and the system of various games. Not only being the top entertainment and resort center on Phu Quoc Island, this place but also has a 27-hole golf course and an interesting semi-wild park.
|Phu Quoc Vinpearl Land - a must-see place on Phu Quoc Island|
2. Relax on beachesPhu Quoc Island is renowned with world-class beaches like Sao Beach or Dai Beach with clear blue seawater, fine white sand and warm sunshine. Besides, there are still other beaches you can choose such as Thom Beach, Vung Bau Beach or Dau Beach.
|Beaches on Phu Quoc Island are gorgeous|
3. Dive to admire coral reefsPhu Quoc Island possesses mesmerizing coral reefs, so you shouldn’t miss the chance to discover the ocean by diving. Hon Thom, Hon Dau or Hon Mong Tay… are all ideal places to explore marvelous things in the sea world.
|Discovering the sea world by diving is an indispensable part of the trip to Phu Quoc|
4. Go sightseeing in Ham Ninh fishing villageHam Ninh is an old fishing village on Phu Quoc Island, famous for wonderful landscapes and specialties. This is also where tourists can learn about traditional jobs of Phu Quoc like diving for pearls or holothurians…
|Ham Ninh fishing village attracts tourists by its romantic beauty|
5. Drive the car through the jungleThe journey of over 20km through the jungle surely brings tourists wonderful feelings.
|Driving through jungles on Phu Quoc Island brings you wonderful feelings|
6. Squid fishing at nightIf you love discovering new things, squid fishing is a must-try experience. After 5.00 pm, you can go on big boats to take part in the journey to go squid fishing at night.
|Squid fishing at night makes you understand more about the life of fishermen on Phu Quoc Island|
7. Enjoy seafood of Phu Quoc IslandEating seafood is an indispensable activity of a sea trip. Seafood on Phu Quoc Island is not only fresh and delicious but also processed into diverse dishes. Remember that not tasting stunning seafood cannot be considered having visited this beautiful island.
|Fresh seafood is a specialty of Phu Quoc Island|